Inventory and Shipping Manager
Inventory & Shipping Manager position with a small company in College Park, MD. We are seeking someone with a few years experience in Inventory or Shipping that is able to work with minimal supervision and is very detail oriented and reliable!
- Maintain knowledge on inventory amounts within the office and remote warehouses
- Track low inventory and provide reports and information to management
- Coordinate inventory counts periodically and keep track within the internal database
- Ensure shipments are received and accurately recorded into the system
- Order new inventory as needed and coordinate with accounting department for budget
- Document and maintain historical data on key inventory activities such as when sku's are changed, repurposed, or discontinued, etc.
- Handle other inventory/shipping duties as assigned, especially around new product launches
- Assist Product Development dept with Quality Assurance as needed
- Coordinate shipment of products to and from trade shows around the country
- Work with the Customer Service Department when issues arise with shipments and assist in solving any issues
This is a temp-to-hire position. Salary is in the $40,000-$50,000 range, plus benefits, vacation, etc. You must have prior Inventory or Shipping experience and be a self starter and able to work with minimal supervision!