Listed here is information on Looney Labs events. If you are interested in attending or supporting events, you're in the right place!
- Facebook. Events run by Looney Labs are always posted to our Facebook page.
- Fan Club. Our amazing fans-turned-Game-Technicians run game demos and other events all around the world and list them on the events page in our Fan Club.
- Where's Andy? As you might imagine, Andy is often involved in events and here are some links to detailed information on those. These will always be listed on our Facebook page as well.
- Where Can I Meet Andy Looney? The best way to meet Andy is to find him at one of the many conventions he attends during the course of the year.
- Andy's Playtest Workshop. Would you like to try playing some of Andy's unpublished games? These playtest workshops are the only way to do just that!
- Andy vs. Everybody. Often, when Andy is at a convention, he will run multiple games simultaneously in a tournament fashion.
We get hundreds of requests each year asking for donations and event support to help with auctions, raffles, prize support, gaming library’s, volunteer support, etc. Depending on who is asking, there are a variety of ways to get support from Looney Labs to help you promote our games at your event.
Please sign up for our Marketing Subscription, through us or your distributor! You can get game demo copies of our games from your distributor, and can request copies of most of these posters from us directly.
Request prize support by filling out our event support request form. Small packages include four units of games at $20 and large packages include eight units of games at $40. Please try to give us at least six weeks to process your request in time for your event. Such event support does come with a small fee to cover our minimum cost & shipping, but it is the best way for us to give support to the hundreds of conventions that ask yearly. If you have the budget for it, please consider inviting us to join your event! We've posted information on How to Invite The Looneys to be Guests at your Convention!
We do not typically send out games to charities unless we are able to send them in bulk due to the high cost of shipping. We instead support charities in our annual giving. Please fill out our donation request form with the details of your request if you think we should consider your request.
If you want to run events to help us promote our games, and earn rewards doing so, then please join our demo team and sign up as a Looney Labs Game Technician! Game Techs are eligible for special access to our super secret online store, where they can purchase the same marketing launch kits that retailers receive, along with a variety of other promo items.
Need More Information?
If this page didn't answer your question, feel free to contact us!