Listed here is information on Looney Labs events. If you are interested in attending or supporting events, you're in the right place!
- Facebook. Events run by Looney Labs are always posted to our Facebook page.
- Fan Club. Our amazing fans-turned-Game-Technicians run game demos and other events all around the world and list them on the events page in our Fan Club.
- Where's Andy? As you might imagine, Andy is often involved in events and here are some links to detailed information on those. These will always be listed on our Facebook page as well.
- Where Can I Meet Andy Looney? The best way to meet Andy is to find him at one of the many conventions he attends during the course of the year.
- Andy's Playtest Workshop. Would you like to try playing some of Andy's unpublished games? These playtest workshops are the only way to do just that!
- Andy vs. Everybody. Often, when Andy is at a convention, he will run multiple games simultaneously in a tournament fashion.
There are a variety of ways to get support from Looney Labs to help you promote our games at your event.
You can get demo copies of our games from your distributor, and can request copies of most of these posters from us directly via email at email@example.com. Let us know how else we can help you promote our games in your store! When we launch new games, we send free copies out to the retailers who are listed on our Retail Store Locator.
We love to make our games available to support events, but as a small company, we have to set limits for how much we can give away. We currently only support CONVENTIONS, with a preset kit which features a combination of our most recent releases and our lesser known offerings. The kit is free, but we do need at least 4 weeks to process your request. Please fill out our event support request form with all the necessary information to be considered for convention support. If you have the budget for it, please consider inviting us to join your event! We've posted information on How to Invite The Looneys to be Guests at your Convention!
If you want to run events to help us promote our games, and earn rewards doing so, then please join our demo team and sign up as a Looney Labs Game Technician! Game Techs are eligible for special access to our super secret online store, where they can purchase the same marketing launch kits that retailers receive, along with a variety of other promo items.
Need More Information?
If this page didn't answer your question, feel free to contact us!